According to Google: The Search Console reports in Analytics provide information about the performance of your organic-search traffic. You can see data like user queries and the number of times your site URLs appear in search results (impressions), along with post-click data about site engagement like bounce rate and ecommerce conversion rate. This combination of data helps you optimize your site for the most profitable traffic.
Dimensions and metrics in Search Console:
The reports include the following Search Console and Analytics dimensions and metrics:
- Landing Page
- Impressions (Search Console)
- Clicks (Search Console)
- CTR (Search Console)
- Average Position (Search Console)
- Sessions (Analytics)
- Bounce Rate (Analytics)
- Pages / Session (Analytics)
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate (Analytics)
- Transactions (Analytics)
- Revenue (Analytics)
About WebSoCal, Inc.
We are located in Orange County, Southern California.
Contact WebSoCal, today!
- eCommerce Web Design & Development for Skincare CompanyJune 19, 2019 - 4:04 pm
- Web Design and SEO for Software Management Systems CompanyJanuary 18, 2019 - 6:14 pm
- Web Design and SEO Service for Pharmacy Online ServicesJanuary 18, 2019 - 5:59 pm
- Web Design for Staffing CompanyJanuary 18, 2019 - 5:38 pm