According to Google: The Search Console reports in Analytics provide information about the performance of your organic-search traffic. You can see data like user queries (keywords) and the number of times your site URLs appear in search results (impressions), along with post-click data about site engagement like bounce rate and e-commerce conversion rate. This combination of data helps you optimize your site for the most profitable traffic.
Dimensions and metrics in Search Console:
The reports include the following Search Console and Analytics dimensions and metrics:
- Landing Page
- Device Category
- Impressions (Search Console)
- Clicks (Search Console)
- CTR (Search Console)
- Average Position (Search Console)
- Sessions (Analytics)
- Bounce Rate (Analytics)
- Pages / Session (Analytics)
- E-commerce Conversion Rate (Analytics)
- Transactions (Analytics)
- Revenue (Analytics)
About WebSoCal, Inc.
We are located in Orange County, Southern California.
Contact WebSoCal, today!
- eCommerce Web Design & Development for Skincare CompanyJune 19, 2019 - 4:04 pm
- Web Design and SEO for Software Management Systems CompanyJanuary 18, 2019 - 6:14 pm
- Web Design and SEO Service for Pharmacy Online ServicesJanuary 18, 2019 - 5:59 pm
- Web Design for Staffing CompanyJanuary 18, 2019 - 5:38 pm